Find all the cryptocurrency news here.
- As Bitcoin’s payment options grow, BTC true future role up for debate
Declaring BTC a store of value — e.g., gold 2.0 — but not a medium of exchange, defies logic. It must first have a use case.
- What are the chances BTC is actually overtaken by another crypto?
Will innovative advances in competing altcoins’ blockchains be enough to overtake Bitcoin’s success?
- Alt season rush: Ethereum and DeFi get in shape for another hot summer
Alt season is here? ETH, DOGE and other altcoins rally to new highs as DeFi and Ethereum’s London hard fork promise further growth.
- Blockchain tech has a solution to secure your email
Email built on top of a blockchain platform might provide more communications security than centralized alternatives.
- Reeling from post-hack price slump, Easyfi reveals community compensation plan
Stablecoins, IOU tokens, and future incentive programs are coming down the pipe for jilted investors.
- 1INCH price hits a new high as the top DEX aggregator vies for DeFi dominance
A series of protocol upgrades and new liquidity integrations prove that 1INCH is aiming to increase its DeFi and DEX aggregator market share.
- Bridgewater Associates CFO heads to Bitcoin-focused firm
The New York Digital Investment Group, or NYDIG, tapped Jon Dalby as its new CFO.
- Qtum price rallies 160% as the project's focus on DeFi pays off
QTUM price hit a 3-year high above $35 as the team's focus on DeFi and staking attracts new users.
- 6 crypto-centric songs you may not have heard
Crypto has made for a genre-defying trove of lyrical content over the years. Here are some key examples of the industry’s musical creativity.
- Iran seems to be attempting to ban foreign-mined cryptocurrencies for payments
A difficult-to-enforce ban may actually be part of a larger sanctions-avoidance strategy.